- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or any substitute of your choice
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 cup non-dairy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup golden raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar together. Slowly pour in the milk and cream and mix well.
3. Add the vanilla and cinnamon and mix well. Add the rice and raisins and stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into a greased pan. Anyone safe dish will work.
5. Place the filled casserole dish inside a larger, oven-proof safe dish, and add about 2 inches of water to the larger pan (or enough to fill about halfway up the side of the rice pudding dish.) This method will help the pudding to have a custard texture.
6. If using a 9x9'''' or slightly larger pan, bake for 40-50 minutes or until the top has set (it's okay if it jiggles just slightly). Serve warm or cold.
7. Leftovers store well in the refrigerator for up to 5 days (can also be frozen.)